Chiropractic Care in Warrensville Heights OH

Chiropractic Warrensville Heights OH Chiropractic Care

Have you considered seeing a chiropractor in Warrensville Heights OH? Chiropractic involves adjusting misalignments in your spine. A chiropractor looks at your spine using x-rays and diagnostic equipment. The goal is to find which areas are out of alignment.

Why Do I Need A Chiropractic Adjustment in Warrensville Heights OH?

When parts of your spine become misaligned, it can impact your nervous system. The nerves in your spine can’t communicate well with your organs, brain, and other body parts. Chiropractic services account for the nervous system’s role in “talking” with each of your body’s cells.

When a chiropractor makes an adjustment, your body can heal. Once healed, your nerves will start communicating properly. Symptoms that indicate a misaligned spine can include the following:

  • Recurring headaches
  • Numbness and tingling in your feet and hands
  • Pain in your lower back, hips, knees, and neck
  • Severe fatigue that doesn’t improve with rest
  • Frequent sickness

These symptoms can develop due to pressure on a nerve. A chiropractor uses their hands or technical devices to remove the pressure. Consequently, the symptoms will start to fade away.

What Does A Chiropractor Evaluate?

To effectively provide chiropractic services and therapy to our Lyndhurst, OH patients, our doctors look at the overall health of your spine, your nervous system, and your metabolic health.

When a chiropractor looks at all of these areas, they can develop an individual treatment plan for you. An evaluation may discover conditions like arthritis or former injuries that were not properly diagnosed.

For instance, whiplash occurs when your head and neck snap forward and back too quickly. Common causes include car accidents and contact sports such as football. Whiplash can go undiagnosed because sometimes the pain or injury is not felt right away. In some cases, it may take 24 hours or slightly longer to sense something is wrong.

Metabolic health consists of your blood sugar and triglyceride levels, in addition to your blood pressure and cholesterol. Your waist measurements can also indicate your risks for developing diabetes and heart disease. When damage to your sympathetic nervous system occurs, it can negatively impact your metabolism. Nervous system impairments may slow things down, causing you to gain excess weight.

This excess weight can put additional pressure on your spine, joints, and nervous system. Added pounds can also provoke or exacerbate osteoarthritis. By examining the ways your symptoms might be interconnected, a chiropractor can give you a holistic way to reduce them.

Fun Facts About Chiropractic Therapy

  • Did you know the first chiropractic adjustment was performed on September 18th, 1895? Yes, the science behind chiropractic treatment has been with us for well over a century! Plus, there are 33 vertebrae in your spine that a chiropractor can adjust.
  • Another cool fact is that the majority of your nervous system doesn’t send out pain signals. Only 10% of it does. The remaining 90% makes sure your body keeps running properly. By the time you feel pain, the problem has been around for a while.
  • Remember our discussion about weight? Every excess pound puts an additional 4 pounds of stress on your joints.


8:30am - 6:00pm

8:30am - 6:00pm

8:30am - 6:00pm

8:30am - 12:30pm


Saturday & Sunday

Hunter Wellness Center

4635 Richmond Rd Suite 101
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128

(216) 459-7998